Join our kind
We’re always on the lookout for talented people, independent associates and industry partners. If you would like to speak to us about becoming part of the collective, then we'd love to hear from you.
Current roles available
B2B / Corporate PR Account Manager
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000, depending on experience
Humankind is a corporate and B2B communications company that puts people first. We work across a number of clients across areas like tech, sustainability, professional services and innovation with a common goal - achieving better results for our clients and their people.
This role entails working across the B2B and corporate client teams at sister agencies Fanclub and Humankind. Working closely with the Account Director and Junior Account Executive to manage the day-to-day account running.
The role is perfect for someone proactive, who has a keen interest in purpose-led businesses and communications, and wants to develop solid experience and consultancy in B2B and corporate communications across the following sectors:
- Tech / Fintech/ Cybersecurity
- Sustainable business
- Product innovation
- Agency experience working across multiple clients
- Experience managing multinational clients
- Good people and communication skills
- Good project management and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of grammar and spelling
- An interest in researching and investigating new topics
- Knowledge of working across Microsoft Office programmes and Google Workplace
- Educated up to A-Level/Baccalaureate/Vocational qualifications
- Willingness to learn
- Well organised
- Commitment to embrace and advocate for inclusion
- Curious - we work across a number of projects and accounts that are integrated and creative, you will need to be willing to pick up skills you never thought you needed and create content and campaigns in a number of unconventional ways - this is not merely a media relations focussed PR agency!
- Project management - we work across a number of clients and it will be your job to manage the day to day workload between yourself and a JAE, overseen by the Account Director
- Client communications - Great interpersonal skills are necessary to build and maintain positive relationships with our clients as well as colleagues
- Strategic vision - we value our client relationships and are always thinking ahead to how we can grow the account and better meet their needs.
- Developing core media relationships - most of our clients have 5-10 key journalists it is part of our job to build relationships with
- Copywriting - Press releases, bylines, media strategies and social posting plans.
- Administrative organisation - working with the JAE it will be your role to produce monthly and quarterly reports, keep WIPs up to date and organise folders.
- Research and creative ideation - For existing clients and new business pitches, quill require the use of various insights tools like Meltwater, Boolean search terms, Buzzsumo etc.
If you're interested in the role, please email: email@example.com